Shinkoyo is the ectoplasm connecting a diverse group of composers, visual artists, improvisers, instrument builders, thinkers, scholars and healers exploring new syntheses of sound and art. We operate on terms of collectivity and collaboration, while supporting the individual voices of all Shinkoyos. Shinkoyo submits to no genres, but Ancient Futurism, Noise Age, and True Age are terms to be discovered. Born in 2000 at the Oberlin Conservatory, we began releasing music in fall of 2002. Shinkoyo has spread its wings from California to New York, with its headquarters at the Paris London West Nile Performance/Gallery Space – Brooklyn’s donation-based center for experimental performance and art. In summer 2008, Shinkoyo launched its SHINKOJUKO free jukebox and donation-based online music store, showcasing our catalog of music releases from 2002 to the present.
- Interview with Thomas Arsenault (ABLE HEARTS)
- THANK YOU
- WEST NILE BENEFIT / SHINKOYO THROWDOWN @ THE GLASSLANDS
- WEST NILE 2009 RETROSPECTIVE
- Marina Rosenfeld, Stefano Pilia, Andrea Belfi, Mudboy 3.18.09
- Freaky Friday Valentines Day Art/Music Show!
- OLIVER!!! NOOOOOO
- Turkey Day
- Unlock the doors and let your daughters come to the square dance
- OMGWTF! ParisLondonWestNile VS Glasslands